Whether for environmental, ethical, or health reasons, more and more people are choosing to follow a vegetarian or vegan diet. Reducing meat consumption or following a balanced and varied plant-based diet has many health benefits.
Especially at the beginning, however, reducing the intake of animal products can be challenging. You may have many questions, such as: What do I need to eat to get all the essential nutrients and avoid deficiencies? Do I have to take any supplements? What about blood tests? Is a vegetarian/vegan diet suitable in all life stages?
I can help you:
• Learn how to make the right food choices
• Manage your weight
• Optimise your diet and lifestyle by creating and maintaining long lasting healthy habit
• Provide information and a nutrition and lifestyle plan to meet your individual needs in every life stage
• Coach and guide you through actionable steps to help you achieve your goals
• Ensure your nutrient status is balanced and you take in adequate nutrients
• Provide feedback on your current diet and supplement regimen
• Increase your energy level
• Provide recipes that suit you (and your family’s preferences)