Nutrition and lifestyle choices play an important role at every stage of your life as a woman.
Your body goes through various changes during menstruation, pregnancy, breastfeeding and
menopause and your nutritional and lifestyle requirements are different at each stage:
If you are considering trying to conceive, you will need to optimise your nutrition status to ensure a healthy pregnancy. You probably have many questions about nutrition and I can support you to have a good pregnancy outcome.
You are pregnant and have many questions about what to eat, what to avoid and how to use food or supplements to reduce nausea?
Nutrition and lifestyle during pregnancy has a big impact on the health and development of
your baby for a lifetime. As your baby gets all the nutrients required from you, it is important to eat nutrient dense foods.
Postpartum: Pregnancy and childbirth are extraordinary accomplishments and it is very
normal to feel exhausted. Changes in mood, caused by fluctuating levels of hormones, lack of
sleep and dealing with the new situation often exacerbate the symptoms. Fortunately,
nutrition and lifestyle can help manage this state very well. Looking after yourself as a mother is essential now!
Weight management: Fad diets are ineffective and can harm you. Weight loss is often
recommended to improve health, however, it needs to be practiced responsibly and with the
capability for being sustained long-term.
I can help you:
• Optimise your diet and lifestyle by creating and maintaining long lasting healthy habits
• Provide information and a nutrition and lifestyle plan to meet your individual needs
• Coach and guide you through actionable steps to help you achieve your goals
• Ensure your nutrient status is balanced and you take in adequate nutrients
• Provide feedback on your current diet and supplement regimen
• Achieve the right weight gain for ideal pregnancy outcomes